Whether you are a long-time vegan, new vegan or interested in going vegan, Sydney Vegan Club is here for you!
Its free to join, and once you do you’ll have a chance to come along to one of our many and varied events, to meet other people who are considering or have already made the vegan choice – for the animals, sustainability, and better personal health, and even get involved in education and outreach!
Sydney Vegan Club is one of the largest vegan communities in the world! Our club was founded by Kym Staton in 2012 and since that time thousands of Sydney people have joined up, and we have held hundreds of events and gatherings.
Our current outreach and educational initiatives:
We are engaged in TEN different diverse and impactful projects that support and promote the necessity and benefits of veganism, including our:
* Free 30 Day Go Vegan Challenge – including optional personal mentor
* Vegan Options Inside ‘Artichoke’ sticker program
* Monthly advocacy skills seminars
* Monthly nutrition seminars
* Monthly cooking classes
* Twice monthly free ‘Earthlings’ educational film events
* Website with lots of information, links and resources
* Moderated facebook group online forum
* Weekly newsletter with club news, global vegan news, health tips and cooking ideas.
* Large educational nights combining film, talks, music, art and vegan food for 500+ people
In 2014, SVC helped MORE THAN 500 Sydney people go vegan – which has saved around SEVEN MILLION ANIMALS over the next 80 years from being born into a short torturous life and violent death. We need as many volunteers as we can find to join our team and speed up the change! Helping people go vegan is the most effective way to help animals and creates the most lasting change. Our aim is to inspire a vegan Sydney by 2025!
Please click the icons below to visit our Vegan resources page