Whether you are a long-time vegan, new vegan or interested in going vegan, Sydney Vegan Club is here for you! Its free to join, and once you do you’ll have a chance to come along to one of our many and varied events to meet other people who are considering or have already made the vegan choice – for the animals, sustainability, and better personal health!
Sydney Vegan Club is one of the largest vegan communities in the world!
Check out our FB Page, FB group, join up to our meetup page, subscribe to our weekly newsletter – and come and get involved by RSVPing for one of our meet ups!
Sydney Vegan Club was founded in 2010 and in that time over thousands of Sydney people have joined and we have held hundreds of events and gatherings. We are engaged in various and diverse projects that support and promote the necessity and benefits of veganism, including our:
* 30 Day Go Vegan Challenge including optional personal mentor
* Vegan Options Inside “Artichoke” sticker program
* Monthly ‘Introduction to Veganism’ seminars
* Monthly Vegan nutrition seminars
* Our SVC Website with lots of information, links and resources
* ‘Sydney Vegans’ facebook group online forum
* Weekly newsletter with club news and global vegan news
* Large educational nights combining film, talks, music, art and vegan food for 500+ people