The best thing about vegan cookie dough balls is that you don’t have to worry about storing them in the fridge or salmonella! They are the perfect pick me up with a cup of tea or crushed into coconut nice cream
Makes 24 Balls
200g nuttelex, softened
1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
1 cup brown sugar
40ml coconut cream
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1 tbsp almond milk
300g chocolate chips
400g chocolate melts, melted
2 tbsp 100’s and 1000’s
- Line a baking tray with canola oil spray and baking paper and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer with the leaf beater attached, cream the nuttelex, vanilla and sugar until whipped and lightened in colour.
- Fold through the coconut cream, flour, almond milk and chocolate chips and place into the refrigerator for 5 minutes to firm up.
- Roll 1 tbsp sized balls and place onto the prepared tray. Place back into the refrigerator to set for 10 minutes.
- Dip the balls into the melted chocolate and drip excess chocolate off using a fork. Place back onto the baking tray and sprinkle with 100’s and 1000’s. Repeat until all are coated and place back into the refrigerator until set.